Saturday, July 15, 2006

It's a Rap

Girls, tonight was the night-of-nights. The children turned up for the Bitch! Dyke! Faghag! Whore! rap party. I was done - Very cunty in a charcoal grey tailored suit, with a red baby dollesque dress as the under pinning - feeling like a million bucks. Unexpectedely, they had me breakout into song. I performed one of my long-time favorites "I need somebody to love tonight", by Sylvester. After that, I performed "Strut", the accapella version. I had to explain to the throng of people present, that because of my weak & tired jaw, they would have to help me with this one. I had them do the beats by clapping their hands and snapping their fingers. It was genious, and they loved it. Then of course, they requested me to do "Cunty" - which was very different for me, because what is cunty for us is totaly different for them. They GAGGED, darling!

I felt really good about my participation in the show. It was like therapy for me. There were even moments during the show that I just cried - three nights out of four - I truly discovered many things about myself and the art of being who I am as an entertainer. The cast and crew was very supportive. Freeze, also a dancer in the show and my roommate during my stay in Los Angeles, is an amazing human being. He watched over me like a brother. I had no need to worry about anything. He is a good friend, and a great influence. Thank you Freeze!

I had a blast, and I hope to do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home