Friday, July 07, 2006

Unwired


Today I went to the doctor to have the wires i.e. the arch brackets removed from my jaw - thank GOD!

The picture you see here is not my wires, but I thought I would show you this as an example. It was the most grueling procedure. Though I was nummed-up to high heaven, it felt like they were cutting at my gums and pulling out my teeth. I also had flashbacks of the incident - which was very scary. Extremely painful.

After three long starving weeks of hell, now I can finally eat - and I am talking about soft food. My business manager asked me " what's the first thing you're gonna want to eat", I said "a big fat juicy steak". But I can't, because my gums are still very tender and sore. I have to let my jaw heal properly. I will be seeing a physical therapist soon, to assist me in my recovery. In the meantime, I will be popping alot of medicine fiercely - to ease the pain. It will be another two weeks of healing, and I can't be bothered.

The good thing from all of this is, my body looks gorgeous - damn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home