Monday, July 03, 2006

Thank You

I would like to thank everyone for their kind donations and support. It's been more than helpful, and I am truly grateful. Every day is a new day, and each day I am a little stronger. The love of so many friends and fans heals the wounds. It's amazing! I will be back soon - stronger than ever. For more information regarding my progress and soon, my benefit appearances, check back regularly at Kevin Aviance World. I will be posting a daily blog, communicating with the world.

Thank you again!

Love,
Kevin Aviance

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are recovering from that tragic incident.
I think you are beautiful.
I have seen you on the Tyra Banks
Show twice and I am stunned each time I see you. You are gorgeous and brave.
I am a straight female, but I think you are beautiful.
You go girl!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home