Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Coated Christmas

I woke up this morning with alot on my mind:

First and foremost I want to thank God for allowing me to pump through life and still be so interested in achieving my goals. I realized yesterday that if something does not have meaning I cannot support it in anyway, no mater what it is.

I am currently working on a CHRISTMAS holiday show, and I intend on including various special guests in the show. Today I began calling everyone to get confirmation on their appearance, and I hadn't realized that I wasn't selling the idea strongly enough. It wasn't until I called the last person on my list, left a message, and then the idea came to me. How about a "COATED CHRISTMAS" with Kevin Aviance and Special Guests? I think that's ovah! I am asking all attendees to bring a coat that they feel they don't have any use for anymore, and donate it to the NY CARES ANNUAL COAT DRIVE. The coats can be used or new, but must be in wearable condition and of course cleaned. All the performers will be required to do the same. Now if that's not an excellent concept, I don't know.

Join me and my special holiday guests for an evening of cheer and lots of cutting up. Tuesday Dec 12, 2006 @ Rebel - 251 W. 30th Street Bet. 7th & 8th Aves. VIP Holiday Pre-Party 7:30PM. General Admission 9PM. Showtime 9:30PM. Tickets Go on Sale right after Thanksgiving. VIP $35 - Open Bar 7:30 - 9PM. General Admission $20. At the door $25. A portion of the proceeds to benefit my participation in amfAR's Trek Africa Journey - AIDS Relief Efforts.

Check the website for more information on how to purchase advance tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home