Friday, November 10, 2006

Cheers!!!


WOW, today is the big day - one I have waited for a very long time. Maybe I should stop, and start over. WOW, I cannot believe I am OUT Magazine's top 100. HELLLLLL YEAH! I am so nervous. I could not sleep last night. I was turning and tossing; thinking about the big day. TODAY IS MY DAY TO CELEBRATE, AND BE VERY HAPPY ABOUT MY LIFE.
Also, get ready, because the shoe line is coming any day now. I've also been writing alot, and will begin recording my third album. GOD BLESS, and stay tuned!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Thing, How wonderful to have stumbled upon this! You're blogging? About time. Hope you're well.

-Bradford

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lady,
I've found your music, your style and I LOVE it.... My english is not so good, i'm a short frenchie... kiss from Paris and see you soon... or listen to you... good luck...

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great performance at Sanctuary in San Francisco! Hope you are well Kevin!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home